Wellness Warriors Radio Episode 4: What to Eat?
Wellness Warriors Radio
Your health, Your happiness, your tribe, your way!
Wellness Warriors Radio is your go-to resource for an open and candid conversation about the nuances of health and wellness. In each episode discover a unique perspective on living optimally. Join us to discuss a wide-range of health topics – sometimes controversial, sometimes with opposing views – setting the stage for you to decide what works best for YOU.
This week, Beth & Michal discuss all the confusing and conflicting information out there about nutrition and diets and how we make decisions about what to eat. According to an article by the Washington Post, “food tribes” are on the rise. But is there really one perfect diet? Listen in to hear our take on how to find the diet that is right for YOU!
In this episode we talk about…
- Why food tribes are on the rise
- Various types of popular diets and why you might follow them
- How to differentiate a “fad diet” vs. a “diet as a lifestyle”
- The similarities between various dietary approaches
- The top foods to avoid and include for a healthy, balanced diet
- Is there one “perfect diet”?
- How to determine which diet is right for YOU
After listening, share your own personal experience or questions about food tribes and this topic in our Wellness Warriors Facebook Group!