Episode 10: The Benefits of Collagen with Further Food founder & CEO, Lillian Zhao
Wellness Warriors Radio
Your health, Your happiness, your tribe, your way!
Wellness Warriors Radio is your go-to resource for open and candid conversation about the nuances of health and wellness. In each episode discover a unique perspective on living optimally. Join us to discuss a wide-range of health topics – sometimes controversial, sometimes with opposing views – setting the stage for you to decide what works best for YOU.
This week, Beth interviews Further Food founder and CEO, Lillian Zhao. As the creator of a remarkable socially conscious business initiative, she is a wealth of knowledge in the world of its specialty - collagen.
Collagen is one of the most important and abundant compounds found in the body, but as we age, our collagen stores slowly deplete. Traditionally, people have supplemented for this loss with whole animal eating. This is no longer the case in modern diets, so we turn to collagen peptide supplements to reverse the loss and aid us in keeping healthier, longer.
Collagen is beneficial for our skin, hair, joints, gut, blood sugar levels, and so much more - all of which we discuss in this week’s engaging podcast!
In this episode we talk about…
- What collagen does for our body and how we utilize it.
- How collagen supplementation can benefit a healthy lifestyle.
- How collagen supplementation can aid in the recovery of certain diseases.
- The difference between collagen supplements currently on the market.
- he social mission behind Lillian Zhao’s Further Food company, and how they are trying to bring health through collagen in an affordable way to the world.
- Special preview for the NEW Further Food products (and a special giveaway offer!)
After listening, share your collagen experience or questions in our Wellness Warriors Facebook Group!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Further Food Website: www.furtherfood.com
Wellness Warriors Sugar Detox: https://bit.ly/wwrdetoxfun
To receive 10% off of your first Further Food order, follow this link and use promo code HEALTHCOACHBETH10
Win a FREE jar of Further Food’s new Premium Gelatin between November 9th and 11th but engaging with us on social media on either Instagram (@wellnesswarriorsradio) and our Wellness Warriors Radio Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/wellnesswarriorsradioFB)