Bonus Episode 17b: WWR Raw & Uncut: The High Cost of Clutter and Our Health
Wellness Warriors Radio
Your health, Your happiness, your tribe, your way!
Wellness Warriors Radio is your go-to resource for open and candid conversation about the nuances of health and wellness. In each episode discover a unique perspective on living optimally. Join us to discuss a wide-range of health topics – sometimes controversial, sometimes with opposing views – setting the stage for you to decide what works best for YOU.
In this week’s episode of Wellness Warriors Radio, Beth & Michal welcome a special guest and fellow Wellness Warrior, Regina Sanchez, to explore the connection between clutter and our health.
Regina Sanchez is a Certified Health, Wellness and Organizational Coach who has been coaching clients since 2013. She works as a peace maker, chaos eliminator and life giver. As a Health, Wellness and Organizational Coach, Regina helps people transform their health and their living space into something that will enhance their life and their purpose.
We tend to only think of “wellness” being related to diet and exercise, but our wellbeing encompasses so much more…including relationships, purpose and career, mindset, spirituality, and environment. In fact, a UCLA study confirms the direct correlation between a woman’s cortisol (stress) levels and the density of household objects.
Have you considered how the clutter in your life could be impacting your health?
In this episode, we discuss:
· The direct connection between clutter, order and health
· How your cluttered environment can negatively impact your health
· The two types of disorganization
· How you can direct your energy from your love of “things” to things that can love you back
· How you can help others you care about move past a clutter problem
· Practical suggestions for how you can get rid of the clutter in your own life
· Possibilities to participate in a Wellness Warriors De-Clutter Your Life to Improve Your Health Challenge!
After listening, share any questions and comments in our Wellness Warriors Facebook Community!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Wellness Warriors Radio Guest Feature Opportunity:
Want to be featured on the show to share your story and to talk about what you do to contribute to the wellness revolution? Submit an application at bit.ly/wwfeature and we’d love to share your work, product or even a testimonial!