Hi there! I'm Beth Romanski the passion and effort behind MyHealthyTransitions Health Coaching.
First of all, I'm so glad you're here because that means you're ready to take control of your own health and wellbeing.
I'm a healthy lifestyle enthusiast that is on a mission to transcend the norm when it comes to "one-size-fits-all" approaches to diets.
I've faced my own significant health challenges, which led me on this path to finding my own answers. In a quest to "be healthy" following all the wrong conventional advice, I found myself more tired, stressed, and sick than ever.
It wasn't until I stumbled across a tribe of holistic-minded practitioners that I finally found hope. For once I wasn't alone.
I turned to REAL FOOD and experienced the power of food as medicine.
Through this process, I immersed myself in learning as much as I could about integrative approaches to diet and wellbeing. And I haven't stopped since.
Inspired to share my knowledge, I decided to pursue a formal credential to be able to help others forge their own path to wellness.
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
My specialty is working with clients to create their own "Personal Nutrition Blueprint" with a supportive and educational approach.
Here are just a few ways that I can help you as your Health Coach:
- Healing from an autoimmune condition through nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Managing diabetes through diet and lifestyle strategies
- Losing body fat and achieving a healthy body composition
- Breaking free from sugar and carb addiction
- Managing your stress that is negatively impacting your health
- Learning how to read labels and find healthy foods in the grocery store
- Navigating healthy eating when dining out and when traveling
- Cooking healthy recipes for you and your family
- Maximizing your nutrient intake through real, whole foods
- Incorporating appropriate activity/exercise into your routine
- Improving your personal relationships and your self-esteem
- Reducing pain and inflammation through diet
- Helping you experiment with various types of nutritional protocols, such as Paleo and Keto diets
Are you ready to invest in our own health and wellbeing?
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with me today.
If you are interested in group coaching programs, or wellness presentations/workshops, feel free to contact me here.
I look forward to helping you achieve the health and happiness you deserve!
~ Beth xoxo