2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
4 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
1 1/4 cups raw unsalted almond butter
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
1. Line a standard 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place shredded coconut in food processor and process for about 4 minutes until smooth. Scrape down the sides if needed.
3. Add in almond butter (or nut butter variety of your choice) and coconut oil to processor and process until smooth; add in vanilla extract, collagen peptides, cinnamon and sea salt and process until smooth.
4. Transfer to lined baking dish and freeze for 20 minutes.
5. Slice into 16 squares and enjoy!